Honey and lemongrass chicken with pear
Keep it simple and tasty with our honey and lemongrass chicken. Served with roasted pear and crunchy cashew, it’s a delicious family meal.
- 3 nashi pears, cut into wedges
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 tbs teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbs lemongrass paste
- 1 tbs Coles Pure Australian Honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 bunches Chinese broccoli, trimmed, halved
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Honey-roasted cashews, coarsely chopped, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Arrange the pear and chicken on the lined tray. Combine the teriyaki sauce, lemongrass paste and honey in a small bowl. Drizzle over the chicken mixture. Spray with olive oil spray. Season. Bake for 25 mins or until the pear is golden and the chicken is cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat the base of the wok or pan. Add the Chinese broccoli and stir-fry for 1 min. Add a little water and toss until tender-crisp.
Place Chinese broccoli on a serving platter. Top with the chicken mixture and sprinkle with coriander and cashew.