Honey roast chicken with roasted pumpkin salad
Give yourself the night off with this fuss-free roast. Simply whip up some delicious veggies to go with it for a dinner the family will love.
- 1kg Kent pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 Coles Honey Hot Roast Chicken, warmed
- 1/3 cup (35g) walnuts, toasted
- 80g Coles Danish Fetta, crumbled
- 2 tbs pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil, extra
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Mint leaves, to serve
Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place the pumpkin and onion on the tray and drizzle with oil. Season. Bake for 25-30 mins or until tender.
Place the chicken on a serving platter with the pumpkin and onion. Sprinkle the vegetables with walnuts, fetta and pepitas.
Combine the extra oil, vinegar, honey and mustard in a small bowl. Drizzle over the vegetables and sprinkle with mint to serve.