Ice cream sundae board
Invite guests over to build the dessert of their dreams with this easy DIY ice cream sundae board to share.
- Assorted biscuits (such as Mini Oreo biscuits, Coles Vanilla Cream Wafers and chocolate wafers), to serve
- Assorted chocolates (such as M&M’s Minis, Cadbury Cherry Ripe bars and Violet Crumble chocolate bars), to serve
- Assorted fruit (such as strawberries and cherries), to serve
- Assorted toppings (such as chocolate, strawberry and caramel), to serve
- Assorted sprinkles, to serve
- Assorted extras (such as pretzels, pistachios and Golden Gaytime Popcorn), to serve
- Ice cream cones (such as vanilla cup cones or waffle cones), to serve
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Assorted 1L ice cream tubs (such as chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and mint), to serve
Arrange biscuits, chocolates, fruit, toppings, sprinkles and extras on a serving platter with ice cream cones.
Fill an ice bucket with crushed ice and arrange ice cream tubs on top.