Jalapeño dip with spring veggies
Kick off your BBQ feast in style. This spicy dip is loaded with herbs, spices and creamy Greek-style yoghurt.
6 as a starter
- 1 bunch Dutch carrots or 200g baby carrots, peeled, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch radishes, halved lengthways
- 250g pkt Coles Australian Qukes Baby Cucumbers, halved lengthways
- Coles Original Corn Chips, to serve
- 2 spring onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 jalapeño chilli, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
To make the jalapeño dip, place spring onion, garlic, chilli, coriander, mint, cumin, lime rind, lime juice, oil and ¼ cup (70g) yoghurt in a blender. Season. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in the remaining yoghurt.
Serve the dip with carrot, radish, cucumber and corn chips.