Turn up the heat with a spicy spin on a classic cocktail. It’s the perfect cocktail for your next get-together with friends.
- 2 tsp salt
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) tequila
- 1 1/2 tbs vanilla coffee syrup
- 2 tbs Grand Marnier, Cointreau or triple sec
- 8 slices jalapeño chilli
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Sliced jalapeño chilli, extra, to serve
Combine the salt and chilli flakes on a small plate. Run the lime wedge around the rim of 2 serving glasses. Dip rims in the chilli mixture.
Place the lime juice, tequila, vanilla coffee syrup, liqueur, jalapeño chilli and crushed ice in a cocktail shaker and shake until well combined. Strain into the glasses and serve immediately with extra jalapeño chilli.