Japanese-style tofu salad
After a quick fix for your midweek dinner? Our 15-minute tofu salad is the ideal option if you’re tight on time
- 1/4 small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 small yellow capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch baby broccoli, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tbs mirin seasoning
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 200g pkt teriyaki or Japanese-style marinated tofu, cut into 4cm pieces
- Pickled ginger, to serve
- Spring onion curls, to serve
- 5g pkt salted seaweed snacks, shredded
- 1 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
Combine the cabbage, capsicum and baby broccoli in a large bowl.
Whisk mirin, soy sauce and sesame oil in a small jug. Drizzle over the cabbage mixture. Toss to combine.
Divide the cabbage mixture evenly among serving bowls. Top with the tofu, pickled ginger and spring onion curls. Sprinkle with the seaweed and sesame seeds to serve.