Jumbo M&M's cookies
Packed to the brim with decadent chocolate bits, these jumbo cookies are guaranteed to go down a treat.
Note: + Cooling time
- 185g butter, softened
- 1 cup (220g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg yolk
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 345g pkt Mars M&M’s Peanut
- 1/2 cup (100g) Mars M&M’s
- 100g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Use an electric mixer to beat butter and combine sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Beat in egg and egg yolk until well combined. Add flour and baking powder and stir to combine. Stir in peanut M&M’s, M&M’s and chocolate.
Roll 1/4-cup portions of dough into balls. Place on the lined trays and gently flatten. Bake, in batches, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 12-15 mins or until light golden. Set aside on the trays to cool.