Lamb and watermelon salad
Made with watermelon and tender lamb strips, you can’t go wrong with this refreshing salad. It’s perfect for busy weeknights.
- 1 Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent Turkish Loaf*, coarsely torn
- 500g Coles Made Easy Lamb Strips In Souvlaki Seasoning
- 350g pkt Coles Kitchen Green Goddess Salad Kit
- 800g watermelon, peeled, cut into small wedges
- 2/3 cup (190g) Greek-style yoghurt
Preheat oven to 200°C. Place Turkish loaf, coarsely torn, on a large baking tray. Lightly spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 6-8 mins or until light golden and crisp. Set aside for 3 mins to cool.
Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with olive oil spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook lamb, in 2 batches, turning once, for 4-5 mins or until the lamb is cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate.
Toss the salad and almonds from the salad kit in a bowl with half the dressing. Arrange the salad mixture, watermelon, bread pieces and lamb on a serving platter. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and serve with yoghurt.
*Selected stores only.