Lamb cutlets with chilli-mango sambal
After something quick, easy and fresh for dinner? These lamb cutlets with mango sambal are a mouth-watering option.
Note: + 5 mins resting time
- 12 Coles Australian Lamb Cutlets
- 2 tbs tikka masala curry paste
- Steamed basmati rice, to serve
- Mango chutney, to serve
- Pappadums, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1 large ripe mango, stoned, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 tbs coarsely chopped coriander
- 2 tbs finely shredded mint
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tbs lime juice
To make the chilli-mango sambal, combine the mango, onion, cucumber, coriander, mint, chilli and lime juice in a medium bowl. Season.
Combine the lamb and curry paste in a large bowl. Turn to coat. Season.
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the lamb for 2 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Divide the lamb among serving plates. Top with the chilli-mango sambal. Serve with rice, chutney, pappadums and lime wedges.