Lamb loin chops with Greek salsa verde and creamy olive and fetta mash
In just 20 minutes you can have these juicy lamb chops topped with Greek-style salsa verde on the table. Take it to the next level with our creamy olive and fetta mash.
Note: + 5 mins resting time
- 1kg brushed potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk, warmed
- 1/4 cup green olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup fetta, crumbled
- 1 tbs finely chopped oregano
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 2 tbs finely chopped mint
- 2 tbs finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp capers, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 8 Coles Australian Lamb Loin Chops
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Place potato in a saucepan of boiling water. Cook for 12-15 mins or until tender. Drain and mash. Add the milk, olives and fetta and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, combine oregano, rosemary, mint, parsley, capers, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic and mustard in a jug. Gradually whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat a barbecue or chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil spray. Cook lamb chops in batches for 3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Divide mash among serving plates. Top with lamb chops and drizzle with Greek salsa verde. Serve with lemon wedges.