Lamb with Indian-style spiced potatoes
These lamb cutlets are juicy and tender for a perfect weeknight meal. Served with Indian-style spiced potatoes, this is refreshing comfort food.
- 1 tbs finely grated ginger
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 600g baby Red Royale potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 12 Coles Australian Lamb Cutlets
- 1/2 cup (140g) Coles Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup (80g) mango chutney
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach & Rocket
Preheat oven to 240°C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Combine the ginger, curry powder, cumin and 2 tbs oil in a medium bowl.
Arrange the potato in the lined pan. Drizzle with the oil mixture and lemon juice. Season. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 15 mins. Remove foil and bake for a further 10 mins or until golden.
Meanwhile, brush the lamb with the remaining oil and season. Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook the lamb for 2 mins each side or until lightly charred.
Arrange the lamb over the potato mixture in the pan. Place the yoghurt and chutney in a small bowl and use a spoon to gently marble. Sprinkle the lamb mixture with spinach and rocket and serve with the yoghurt mixture.
Serve with coriander sprigs and lime halves