'Lamington' rocky road
Have a go at this lamington-inspired rocky road - the chocolate and coconut combination is unbeatable! It also makes a great gift for your loved ones.
Note: + 1 hour setting time
- 500g Coles Dark Choc Buttons
- 20g copha or butter
- 100g white marshmallows
- 150g shortbread biscuits, coarsely chopped
- 190g pkt Allen’s Ripe Raspberry lollies
- 1 cup (50g) Coles Organic Toasted Coconut Flakes with Sea Salt
- Coles Organic Toasted Coconut Flakes with Sea Salt, extra, to decorate
Grease a 19cm x 29cm (base measurement) slice pan and line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang. Place the chocolate and copha or butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir for 5 mins or until the mixture melts and is smooth.
Combine marshmallows, shortbread, raspberry lollies and coconut in a large bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and gently fold until just combined. Spoon into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with extra coconut. Set aside for 1 hour to set. Cut into pieces to serve.