Latina fresh classic beef ravioli with spinach pesto and pumpkin
Dinner is sorted with Latina Fresh Classic Beef Ravioli. Served with homemade spinach pesto and chargrilled pumpkin and zucchini, it’s an easy and delicious weeknight meal.
- 60g Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 30g Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/2 cup (40g) shaved parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2/3 cup (160ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 800g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 625g pkt Latina Fresh Classic Beef Ravioli
- Baby spinach leaves, extra, to serve
- Baby rocket leaves, extra, to serve
- Shaved parmesan, extra, to serve
Process spinach, rocket, parmesan, garlic, oil and half the walnut until almost smooth. Season. Transfer to a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing directly onto the surface.
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Spray the pumpkin and zucchini with olive oil spray. Cook pumpkin, in batches, for 2 mins each side or until brown and tender. Transfer to a bowl. Cook zucchini, in batches, for 30 secs each side or until browned and tender. Add to the pumpkin in the bowl.
Cook the ravioli in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins or until ravioli float to the surface and are tender. Drain well.
Add the ravioli and half the pesto to the pumpkin mixture and toss to combine. Season. Divide among serving plates. Top with the remaining walnut, extra spinach, extra rocket and extra parmesan. Serve drizzled with the remaining pesto.
To make this a meat-free meal, swap the beef ravioli for Latina Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti.