Loaded chicken chips
Made with Coles Chicken Chips with Hidden Veg, this fuss-free meal will be a hit at the dinner table.
- 2 x 400g pkts Coles RSPCA Chicken Chips with Hidden Veg
- 1 cup (120g) shredded tasty cheddar
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 medium avocado, stoned, peeled, chopped
- 200g red Perino tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 210°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place chicken chips on prepared tray and bake following packet directions, sprinkling with cheddar for the last 5 mins of cooking time.
Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Top the chicken chips with avocado, tomato and cucumber. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with sour cream mixture and lemon wedges.