Ready in just 30 minutes, this easy margherita pizza is the perfect way to enjoy a classic takeaway meal at home. It will be your new go-to pizza recipe.
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Kitchen Bake At Home Dough Balls, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125ml) tomato and basil passata
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (20g) finely grated parmesan
- 210g tub Coles Traditional Bocconcini, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 240°C. Roll out 1 dough ball on a sheet of baking paper to a 25cm disc. Transfer to a baking tray. Repeat with the remaining dough ball.
Spread the passata evenly over the pizza bases. Top with garlic, parmesan, bocconcini and tomato. Bake, swapping the trays halfway, for 12-14 mins or until cheese melts and bases are golden.
Serve with basil leaves and garlic bread