Mexican-style jackfruit burrito
Try our Mexican-style burrito that uses jackfruit as the filling. This vegan meal is packed with flavour and will keep you full for hours.
- 1/2 x 300g pkt Wellness Road Lentil, Pea & Cauliflower ProRice
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Nature’s Kitchen Mexican Style Jackfruit
- 4 Coles Preservative Free Burrito Tortilla Wraps
- 40g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled, mashed
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (55g) coarsely grated vegan cheese
- Lime wedges, to serve
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Gradually add the rice, stirring to separate the grains. Reduce to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-12 mins or until the rice is tender. Rinse under warm water and drain well.
Meanwhile, heat the jackfruit and wraps in the microwave following packet directions.
Place the wraps on a clean work surface. Top with spinach, rice, tomato, avocado, onion, cheese and jackfruit. Roll up wraps to enclose the filling. Serve with lime wedges.