Mexican-style pork and veggie tray bake
This speedy pork and veggie bake is a great recipe for those busy weekdays.
- 3 corn cobs, husks and silk removed, quartered crossways
- 2 zucchini, thickly sliced crossways
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded, chopped
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup (60ml) garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 4 Coles Australian Pork Loin Chops
- 250g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, sliced
- 1/3 cup coriander sprigs
- Lime wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C. Arrange the corn, zucchini, capsicum and onion in a roasting pan. Drizzle with 2 tbs oil. Season. Bake for 10 mins.
Meanwhile, combine paprika and cumin in a bowl. Rub paprika mixture all over the pork. Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 1 min each side or until browned.
Add the pork and tomatoes to the roasting pan. Season. Bake for 10 mins or until pork is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Serve pork and vegetables with avocado, coriander and lime wedges.