Middle Eastern style grazing board
Create a colourful feast with this easy Middle Eastern inspired grazing board. Whether it’s for a party, family dinner or barbecue with friends, this grazing board will go down a treat.
- 500g Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets, chopped
- 2 tsp Moroccan seasoning
- Coles Deli Quinoa Tabouleh, to serve
- Flatbread, to serve
- Radishes, halved, to serve
- Baby cucumbers, quartered lengthways, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Mixed dips (such as beetroot hommus, babaganoush and pumpkin, honey and almond dip)
Combine the chicken and Moroccan seasoning in a large bowl. Thread evenly onto soaked bamboo skewers. Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook skewers, turning, for 6-8 mins or until lightly charred and cooked through.
Arrange on a serving platter with the tabouleh, flatbread, radish, cucumber, lemon wedges and mixed dips.