Mint and rosemary roast lamb with veggies
Served with baby broccoli and cherry tomatoes, this simple roast lamb recipe makes for a quick and easy family dinner. Try it for a fuss-free midweek meal.
- 2 x 215g pks Coles Australian Lamb Rump Steaks with Mint & Rosemary
- 250g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 2 bunches baby broccoli or 1 bunch Coles Australian Broccolini Family Bunch
- 2 tbs natural almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup (25g) Coles Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Heat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray the lamb with olive oil spray and season. Cook for 2-3 mins each side. Transfer to a small baking tray.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place the tomatoes on 1 lined tray. Place the baby broccoli on the remaining lined tray. Spray with olive oil spray and season. Bake the tomatoes for 5 mins.
Sprinkle the baby broccoli with parmesan and almond. Add to the oven and bake with tomatoes for 5-10 mins or until the vegetables are tender, adding the lamb to the oven for the last 5-8 mins of cooking or until the lamb is cooked through. Serve lamb with the vegetables.