Miso chicken with edamame salsa
This 5-ingredient Japanese-inspired dinner is served with edamame salsa - delicious!
Note: + 5 mins resting time
- 2 x 600g pkts Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Drumstick Fillets
- 1/2 cup (125ml) miso and sesame vinaigrette
- 270g frozen edamame or broad beans, thawed, peeled
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
Preheat a chargrill on high. Brush the chicken with 2 tbs of the vinaigrette. Cook the chicken, in batches, for 4 mins each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Season.
Cook the edamame or broad beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 min. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Combine the edamame or broad beans, avocado and onion in a bowl. Season.
Arrange the chicken on a platter. Top with the edamame salsa. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette to serve.