Mixed berry iced tea
Keep your cool on warm days with our refreshing homemade mixed berry iced tea. Starring seasonal fruit, this recipe is guaranteed to quench your thirst.
Note: + 20 mins standing & 1 hour chilling time
- 1 English breakfast or Earl Grey tea bag
- 3 Twinings Strawberry, Raspberry & Loganberry tea bags
- 6 cups (1.5L) boiling water
- 3 cups (750ml) diet lemonade, chilled
- 100g strawberries, thinly sliced
- 50g raspberries
- 50g cherries, pitted, chopped
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 white nectarine, stoned, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mint sprigs
- Ice cubes, to serve
Place combined tea bags in a large heatproof jug. Pour over the boiling water and set aside for 20 mins to steep. Remove tea bags and discard. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
Add the lemonade to the tea mixture and stir to combine.
Divide the strawberry, raspberries, cherry, lime, nectarine and mint among serving glasses or jars. Pour over the tea mixture. Add ice cubes to serve.