Mixed vegetable zucchini slice
For a delicious and wholesome meal that’s packed full of veggies, give this mixed vegetable zucchini slice a go. It’s perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 2 zucchini, cut into long matchsticks
- 6 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1/3 cup (50g) self-raising flour
- 2 cups (230g) Birds Eye Farmhouse Seasoned Sides
- 100g Coles Australian Style Fetta, crumbled
Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease a 20cm (base measurement) baking pan and line with baking paper, allowing sides to overhang slightly.
Whisk the eggs and flour in a large bowl until combined. Add three-quarters of the zucchini, seasoned sides and half the fetta. Season. Pour into the lined pan. Bake for 25-30 mins or until just set. Set aside for 5 mins.
Top slice with remaining zucchini and sprinkle with the remaining fetta. Cut into pieces to serve.