Moroccan chicken with cauliflower tabouli
On the table in just 30 minutes, this recipe is made from cauliflower, parsley and mint, and topped with Moroccan spiced chicken and creamy yoghurt sauce.
- 2 large Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets, halved crossways
- 1 tbs Moroccan seasoning
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 medium cauliflower, leaves removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup chopped mint
- 1 cup (160g) pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup (50g) walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1½ tbs tahini
Place chicken, Moroccan seasoning and half the oil in a bowl. Toss until well combined. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken for 5 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
Process the cauliflower in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 mins to soak. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl. Season well. Add the parsley, mint, pomegranate seeds, walnut, radish, half the lemon juice and the remaining oil. Toss to combine.
Combine the yoghurt, tahini and remaining lemon juice in a small bowl.
Slice the chicken. Divide cauliflower tabouli among serving plates. Top with chicken. Drizzle with yoghurt mixture.