Moroccan-style beef pizzas
Try this mouth-watering combo for your next pizza night. It’s a speedy dinner the family will love.
- 2 large pieces pita bread
- 1/3 cup (95g) Coles Tomato Paste
- 12 Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Meatballs
- 2 tbs pistachio dukkah
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 2 tbs slivered almonds
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (140g) Coles Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place pita on trays. Spread with tomato paste. Top with the meatballs. Sprinkle with dukkah, allspice and almond and spray with olive oil spray. Season. Bake for 15 mins or until meatballs are cooked and the pita is crisp.
Meanwhile, combine the tomato and onion in a bowl. Season.
Spoon the tomato mixture over the pizzas and drizzle with the yoghurt. Season and cut into wedges to serve.