No-cook chocolate ice cream cake
Get ahead by whipping up this indulgent ice cream cake the day before. Pull it out of the freezer and add the finishing touches for the grand reveal.
Note: + 15 mins chilling and 6½ hours freezing time
- 37g pkt Oreo Original biscuits
- 50g butter, melted
- 1L Coles Salted Caramel ice cream, softened
- 4 Arnott’s Tim Tam Original biscuits, coarsely chopped
- 1 Mars Snickers bar, coarsely chopped
- 1L Coles Belgian Chocolate Ripple ice cream, softened
- 2 x 40g Europe Summer Roll chocolate bars, coarsely chopped
- 4 Ferrero Rocher, coarsely chopped
- Chocolate fudge topping, to serve
- Assorted chocolates and biscuits (such as Snickers, Tim Tam, Oreos, Oreo Wafer Sticks, Ferrero Rocher and Ferrero Raffaello), to serve
Grease a 20cm (base measurement) springform pan and line the base and side with baking paper. Place Oreo biscuits in a food processor and process until finely crushed. Add the butter and process until combined. Spoon into the prepared pan and use the back of a spoon to press the biscuit mixture over the base. Place in the fridge for 15 mins or until firm.
Combine salted caramel ice cream, Tim Tam and Snickers in a bowl. Spoon over the biscuit base in the pan. Smooth the surface. Freeze for 30 mins.
Combine the chocolate ice cream, Summer Roll and Ferrero Rocher in a large bowl. Spoon over the caramel ice cream and smooth the surface. Place in the freezer for 6 hours or until set.
Transfer the cake to a serving plate. Drizzle with the chocolate topping. Top with the assorted chocolates and biscuits and serve immediately.