No-cook salmon caesar salad
Want a speedy dinner that’s bursting with delicious flavour in every bite? Just whip up this salmon caesar salad.
- 2 x 265g pkts Coles Caesar Salad Kit
- 2 x 150g Coles Tasmanian Hot Smoked Salmon Portions
- 200g Perino tomatoes, sliced
- 250g pkt baby cucumbers, quartered lengthways
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
Divide lettuce from salad kit among serving bowls. Remove and discard the skin from the salmon. Tear salmon into chunks.
Divide salmon among the bowls with the tomato, cucumber and onion. Sprinkle with the bacon and parmesan from the salad kits.
Drizzle with the dressing from the salad kits. Season with pepper.