No-cook tuna and bean salad
All you need is 20 mins to whip up this vibrant tuna and bean salad. It’s the perfect lunch option.
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 400g can four bean mix, rinsed, drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 250g baby cucumbers, quartered lengthways
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (55g) pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
Place the combined beans, tomato, cucumber, onion and olive in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and vinegar and season. Gently toss to combine.
Gently fold tuna, basil and avocado through the bean mixture.