Nornie Bero’s meat lover's foot-long sandwich
Filled with tasty deli meats and a fresh tomato mixture, these foot-long subs take sandwich making to the next level.
- 1 Coles Bakery French Stick
- 1/3 cup (100g) mayonnaise
- 12 thin slices mortadella
- 12 thin slices gouda cheese
- 12 thin slices pastrami
- 6 pickled karkalla stems or 3 large pickled cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 275g jar pickled artichokes, drained, torn
- 1 cup tabouleh (from the deli)
- ½ cup (130g) Warrigal greens pesto or basil pesto
Use a serrated knife to split the baguette horizontally (don’t cut all the way through). Remove the inside of the bread from the top of the baguette (reserve for another use).
Spread the base of the baguette with mayonnaise and top with mortadella, gouda and pastrami. Arrange the artichokes and karkalla or pickled cucumber over the pastrami and spoon the tabouleh and pesto over the top.
Cut the baguette into slices to serve.