One-pan butter chicken with baby broccoli
This lightly spiced Indian curry is a family favourite. It is also the perfect midweek meal as you can make in under 30 minutes.
- 6 large Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, thickly sliced
- 485g jar butter chicken simmer sauce
- 2 bunches baby broccoli, cut into 5cm lengths
- 2 x 250g pkts Tilda Brown Basmati microwavable rice
- ¼ cup (25g) flaked almonds, toasted
Heat a large deep non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken, in 2 batches, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until chicken is brown all over, transferring to a plate between batches.
Reduce heat to medium. Combine the chicken and simmer sauce in the pan. Bring to a simmer. Cook, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Top with the baby broccoli. Cover and cook for 3 mins or until bright green and tender crisp. Transfer baby broccoli to a plate.
Heat rice following packet directions. Divide among serving bowls. Spoon over chicken mixture. Top with almond. Serve immediately with baby broccoli.