One-pan pork sausages with silverbeet and tomato
Dinner ready in 30 minutes and cooked in just one pan? It’s possible with this quick and easy one-pan pork sausages recipe. Served with silverbeet, tomatoes and beans, it’s hearty and delicious.
- 550g pkt Coles Australian Pork Chipolatas
- 1 bunch silverbeet, trimmed, stems and leaves chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 small lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
Heat a large heavy-based frying pan over medium heat. Add sausages and cook, turning, for 8 mins or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover.
Add the silverbeet to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until just wilted. Transfer to a separate plate. Spray the pan with olive oil spray. Add the tomato. Cook, stirring, for 4-5 mins or until the tomato starts to collapse. Add the beans and cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until lightly caramelised.
Return sausages and silverbeet to the pan and stir to combine. Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with lemon rind.