Oregano chicken with grilled corn salad
Dinner is made easy with this flavoursome chicken with grilled corn salad recipe. It's a great weeknight meal to make you feel good too!
Note: + resting time
- 1 tbs chopped oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 (250g each) Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets, halved horizontally
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach & Rocket
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g pkt Coles Australian Baby Beetroot, quartered
- 1/2 cup (80g) almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup (80ml) orange juice
- 2 tsp Coles Wholegrain Mustard
Combine oregano, garlic and half the oil in a medium bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat. Season. Heat a chargrill on high. Cook the chicken for 4 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover. Rest for 5 mins.
Meanwhile, cook the corn on the grill, turning, for 10 mins or until lightly charred. Set aside to cool slightly.
Use a small serrated knife to cut down sides of the corn to release the kernels. Place in a bowl with the spinach and rocket, onion, tomato, beetroot, almond and parsley. Toss to combine.
Place the orange juice, mustard and remaining oil in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine. Drizzle over the salad. Season. Serve the salad with chicken.
Check ingredient labels to make sure they meet your specific dietary requirements and always consult a health professional before changing your diet.