Paprika salmon and Greek salad bowl
For a quick and tasty meal that cooks in less than 10 minutes, coat salmon in paprika, mint and oregano then pan fry. Serve with Greek salad and brown rice.
Note: + 5 mins resting time
- 4 Coles Australian Skin On Salmon Portions
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbs finely chopped mint
- 250g pkt microwavable brown rice
- 350g cherry tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, chopped
- 175g pkt Coles Mini Vine Capsicums, seeded, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (80g) kalamata olives
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil, extra
Combine the salmon, oil, paprika, oregano and half the mint in a large bowl. Season.
Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the salmon for 2-3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Heat rice following packet directions. Divide among serving bowls. Top with the salmon. Combine tomato, cucumber, capsicum, olives, onion, fetta and remaining mint in a large bowl. Divide the salad among the bowls. Drizzle with lemon juice and extra oil. Sprinkle with lemon rind.