Peri-peri pulled chicken burgers
Try something new for your next burger night. With a few clever ingredients, these speedy pulled chicken burgers are ready in just 15 minutes.
- 6 Coles Hamburger Rolls, split
- 350g pkt Coles Kitchen Kaleslaw Salad Kit
- 2 Hass avocados, stoned, peeled, thickly sliced
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, bones removed, meat coarsely shredded
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Nando’s Mild Peri-Peri Sauce
Preheat grill on high. Place the rolls, cut-side up, on a baking tray. Cook under the grill for 2 mins or until the rolls are lightly toasted.
Meanwhile, prepare the salad kit in a large bowl following packet directions.
Divide the roll bases among serving plates. Top with avocado, kaleslaw and chicken. Drizzle with peri-peri sauce and top with the roll tops to serve.