Pork steaks with mixed bean salad
Dinner is done and dusted in 25 minutes with this juicy pork steak recipe. Served with a bean salad, it makes for a wholesome meal.
- 4 (about 150g each) Coles Australian Pork Sirloin Steaks
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 200g frozen broad beans, thawed, peeled
- 400g can four bean mix, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 tsp Wellness Road Australian White Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup (80g) almonds
- 50g fetta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp Coles Dijon Mustard
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Spray the pork with olive oil spray. Season with pepper. Cook pork on grill for 2-3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
Meanwhile, cook the green beans and broad beans in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
Transfer the green bean mixture to a large bowl with the four bean mix, onion, mint, chia seeds, almonds and fetta and toss to combine.
Whisk the lemon juice, oil and mustard in a small bowl until well combined. Season with pepper. Drizzle over the onion mixture and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter with the pork. Serve immediately.