Portuguese chicken with coleslaw and sweet potato chips
Coles Portuguese Hot Roast Chicken is a super quick and easy option when you need to get dinner done fast. Serve with coleslaw and sweet potato chips.
- 520g pkt Coles Family Coleslaw Kit
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Portuguese Hot Roast Chicken, quartered
- 2 x 500g pkts Coles Sweet Potato Chips or 1 x 750g McCain Frozen Sweet Potato Chips
- Coles Garlic Aioli, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Spread the chips in single layer on the lined tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 15 mins or until golden and tender.
Prepare the coleslaw kit in a large bowl following packet directions. Add the rocket and toss to combine.
Serve the chicken with the coleslaw mixture, sweet potato chips and aioli.