Potato salad with green goddess dressing
Want to take your potato salad to the next level? Our green goddess dressing is the perfect place to start.
- 1.5kg Spud Lite potatoes
- 300g sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1 small fennel, shaved, fronds reserved
- 1 bunch radishes, ends trimmed, quartered
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 1 cup watercress sprigs
Green goddess dressing
- 1/4 cup (75g) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbs reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbs finely chopped chives
- 2 tbs finely chopped tarragon
- 1 tbs finely chopped mint
Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Place over high heat and bring to the boil. Cook for 10-12 mins or until the potatoes are tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Cut into quarters.
Meanwhile, cook the sugar snap peas in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until bright green and tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
To make the green goddess dressing, place mayonnaise, yoghurt, anchovy, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, chives, tarragon and mint in a food processor. Process until mixture is smooth. Season.
Combine potato, peas, fennel, radish, rocket, watercress and half the dressing in a bowl. Transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and sprinkle with the reserved fennel fronds.