Prawn antipasti salad platter
Featuring Coles Fresh Australian Cooked Black Tiger Prawns, this antipasti salad platter is ideal for entertaining. Follow our recipe, or use it as a guide to put together all your favourite bites.
6 as a starter
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1kg Coles Fresh Australian Cooked Black Tiger Prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 280g jar Coles Chargrilled Peppers (capsicum), drained
- 275g jar Coles Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup (75g) pitted kalamata olives
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- Coles Avocado Mayonnaise, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Toasted ciabatta slices, to serve
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Brush zucchini with a little olive oil. Cook for 1-2 mins each side or until lightly charred. Transfer to a plate. Cook the tomatoes for 4-5 mins or until lightly charred and starting to blister.
Arrange the zucchini, tomatoes, prawns, capsicum, artichokes, olives and rocket on a serving platter.
Combine the lemon juice and remaining oil in a small bowl. Season and drizzle over the platter. Serve with mayonnaise, lemon wedges and toasted ciabatta.