Laksa in 15 minutes? You bet! Whip up this flavour-packed bowl of goodness for a dinner to soothe the soul.
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 1/4 cup (75g) laksa paste
- 16 raw prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 2 x 430g pkts Coles Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- 2 cups (500ml) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 250g pkt Coles Australian Zucchini Noodles
- 350g pkt Coles Nature’s Kitchen Sweet Chilli Tofu Nuggets (optional)
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the prawns and stir-fry for 2 mins or until prawns curl and change colour. Add the laksa paste. Cook, stirring, for 30 secs or until fragrant. Add the soup and stock and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the zucchini noodles and tofu, if using. Cook for 2 mins or until heated through.
Divide the soup evenly among serving bowls.