Prawn primavera pasta salad
You can’t go wrong with this prawn primavera pasta salad. Filled with greens and fresh-tasting flavours, it is a must-try.
- 250g Cucina Matese Farfalle Rigate
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 bunch baby broccoli, cut into 3cm lengths
- 100g snow peas, halved diagonally
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 1 cup (150g) frozen broad beans, thawed, peeled
- 1/2 cup (125ml) buttermilk
- 1/4 cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint
- 1/4 cup finely shredded basil
- 1kg Coles Australian Cooked Large Black Tiger Prawns Thawed, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente, adding the asparagus, baby broccoli, snow peas, sugar snap peas and broad beans for last 2 mins of cooking. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
Combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, mint and basil in a small bowl. Season.
Combine pasta mixture and prawns in a large bowl. Drizzle with buttermilk mixture. Toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls. Season with pepper.
Serve with lemon zest