Prosciutto and BBQ peach salad
Dive into this beautiful summer salad. Complete with juicy grilled peaches and prosciutto, it’s a refreshing side that will complete any Christmas feast.
- 3 peaches, plums or pears, stoned or cored, cut into wedges
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 150g ricotta, crumbled
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- Finely grated lemon rind, to serve
Lemon crème fraîche
- 1/3 cup (80ml) crème fraîche
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
To make the lemon crème fraîche, combine the crème fraîche and lemon rind in a small bowl. Season.
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Combine the peach, plum or pear and oil in a bowl. Season. Cook on the grill for 1-2 mins each side or until lightly charred. Return the fruit to the bowl. Add the rosemary. Toss to combine.
Spoon the lemon crème fraîche evenly over serving plates. Top with the ricotta, rocket, beans, prosciutto and fruit. Sprinkle with the poppy seeds and lemon rind.
Serve with extra virgin olive oil.