Prosciutto-wrapped lamb roast
This tender roast lamb is wrapped in salty prosciutto for a flavoursome sunday-night dinner. Served with roast veggies, it is a satisfying meal your family will love.
Note: + 10 mins resting time
- 1.5kg Coles Lamb Loin Wrapped in Prosciutto
- 4 medium beetroot, peeled, quartered
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, chopped coarsely
- 500g Kent pumpkin, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 250g brussels sprouts, halved
- Rosemary sprigs, to serve
Preheat oven to 180˚C. Place the lamb in a large roasting pan and cover with foil. Roast for 30 mins.
Place the beetroot, onion, capsicum, pumpkin and cauliflower in a large bowl. Drizzle with 2 tbs of the oil and toss to combine. Season. Arrange the beetroot mixture around lamb in the pan. Cover with foil and roast for 40 mins.
Add brussels sprouts to the pan and drizzle the lamb and vegetables with the remaining oil. Roast, uncovered, for a further 20 mins or until the lamb is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Cover loosely with foil and set aside for 10 mins to rest.
Transfer the lamb and vegetables to a serving platter. Sprinkle with rosemary to serve.