Prosciutto-wrapped prawn and peach salad
Fresh and flavoursome, this prawn salad is the perfect side to accompany any festive feast.
- 24 raw prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 8 slices prosciutto, cut into thirds lengthways
- 2 just-ripe peaches, stoned, cut into wedges
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 200g fresh mozzarella, coarsely torn
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
Place the prawns in a large bowl. Season. Wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around each prawn.
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Spray the prawns with olive oil spray. Cook the prawns for 2 mins each side or until prawns curl and are cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
Arrange the prawns, peach, rocket, mozzarella and mint on a serving platter. Place the oil, vinegar and honey in a small jug and whisk until well combined. Season.
Drizzle over the salad and serve immediately.
Serve with Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent White Sourdough Vienna.
Barbecue the fruit too: The peach in this salad is added fresh. For even more of a smoky flavour, spray it with oil and give it a quick turn on the barbecue before adding to the salad.