Pulled pork and bean stuffed capsicums
Try these delicious stuffed capsicums for dinner this week. Filled with pork and beans, it’s a winning recipe.
- 4 medium capsicums, halved, seeded
- 250g Coles Australian Slow Cooked Pulled Pork
- 250g pkt microwavable long-grain rice
- 3 tsp Mexican spice mix
- 100g pkt Edgell Black Beans
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped drained pickled jalapeños (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 300g jar chunky salsa
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) grated tasty cheddar
Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the capsicum halves in a roasting pan. Combine the pork, rice, spice mix, beans, spring onion, jalapeño, if using, coriander, salsa and half the cheddar in a bowl.
Fill the capsicum halves with pork mixture. Spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 15 mins. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar. Bake for a further 10 mins or until tender and pork is heated through.
Serve with thinly sliced spring onion, coriander sprigs and sour cream