Quiche Lorraine with pear salad
This shortcut quiche Lorraine is the perfect weekend lunch or dinner. It’s super simple and takes only 10 mins to prep.
- 700g Banquet Everyday Quiche Lorraine
- 1 1/2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach & Rocket
- 1 firm pear, halved, cored, thinly sliced crossways
- 100g blue cheese, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
Heat the quiche following packet directions.
Meanwhile, place the oil, vinegar, mustard and honey in a screw-top jar. Season. Seal. Shake to combine.
Place salad leaves and pear in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine. Sprinkle with the blue cheese and pine nuts. Cut the quiche into wedges. Serve with the salad.