Quick antipasto pasta
This Italian-inspired pasta dish is a quick and delicious family feed. It’s packed with flavour from some deli favourites.
- 300g farfalle
- 1/3 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup (20g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
- 100g thickly sliced ham on the bone from the deli, torn
- 50g slices herb coated salami, chopped
- 100g danish fetta, coarsely crumbled
- 140g Coles Deli Giant Pitted Kalamata Olives, halved
- 170g Coles Deli Semi Dried Tomatoes with Fresh Basil, coarsely chopped
Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well, reserving 1/2 cup (125ml) of cooking liquid. Return the pasta to the pan.
Meanwhile, place the basil, pine nuts, parmesan, garlic and half the rocket in a food processor and process until finely chopped. With the motor running, add the oil in a thin, steady stream until well combined. Season.
Add the pesto to the pasta in the pan with the ham, salami, fetta, olive, tomato, reserved cooking liquid and remaining rocket. Gently toss to combine. Divide pasta mixture among serving bowls. Serve immediately.
Turn up the heat factor and swap the herb salami for Coles Deli Fennel & Chilli Coated Salami.