Beef pad see ew
This quick and easy beef pad see ew recipe is your ticket to recreating the takeaway classic at home. Ready in just 25 minutes, it’s ideal for midweek meals when you’re short on time.
- 200g dried flat rice noodles
- 1 tsp peanut oil or olive oil
- 500g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Rump Steak, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli, thick stems halved lengthways, stems and leaves coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) kecap manis
- 1 1/2 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tbs reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, lightly whisked
- 200g bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Cook the noodles following packet directions or until just tender. Drain well.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the beef, in batches, for 2-3 mins or until just golden. Transfer to a plate. Stir-fry the broccoli stems and garlic for 1-2 mins or until bright green and tender-crisp.
Add the noodles, beef, kecap manis, oyster sauce, soy sauce and egg to the wok or pan. Season. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until the egg is just cooked. Remove from heat. Add the bean sprouts and spring onion and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls.
Serve with coriander sprigs and lime wedges