Quick cashew and rocket dip
After a mouth-watering starter? Plate up this 10-minute cashew dip alongside some veggies and crackers.
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/3 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup (75g) unsalted cashews, toasted
- 2 long red chillies, seeded, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- Finely chopped toasted unsalted cashews, to serve
- Thinly sliced red chilli, to serve (optional)
- Olive oil, extra, to serve
- Toasted flatbread, to serve
Place the rocket, basil, whole cashews, coarsely chopped chilli, if using, garlic and lemon rind in a food processor and process until the mixture is almost smooth.
Add the lemon juice and oil and process until smooth and well combined.
Transfer the rocket mixture to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with the chopped cashews and sliced chilli, if using. Drizzle with the extra oil. Serve with toasted flatbread.
Green capsicum: Give this dip a peppery kick – process seeded, chopped green capsicum with the rocket mixture.
Check ingredient labels to make sure they meet your specific dietary requirements and always consult a health professional before changing your diet.