Quick ramen soup with spicy chicken
Spice up your week with this delicious chicken ramen. Ready in just 20 minutes, this quick and easy dish is a great option for busy weeknights.
- 2 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 tbs sriracha or chilli sauce
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced lengthways
- 4 cups (1L) Coles Japanese Inspired Chicken Ramen Broth
- 2 cups (500ml) boiling water
- 180g soba noodles
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 200g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthways
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine the chicken, sriracha or chilli sauce and sugar in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
Heat a medium frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken for 2 mins each side or until golden brown. Transfer to the lined tray. Bake for 8 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
Meanwhile, place the spring onion in a bowl of iced water. Set aside for 10 mins to curl. Drain.
While the spring onion is soaking, bring the broth and water to the boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add noodles and cook for 2-3 mins or until tender. Remove from heat. Add the carrot and snow peas.
Divide noodle mixture evenly among serving bowls. Thickly slice the chicken. Arrange over the noodle mixture in the bowls. Sprinkle with the spring onion.