Quick tandoori lamb with rice and naan
Make some magic in the kitchen with this Indian-style dish. Served with basmati rice and naan, it’s a filling family feed.
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500g Coles Graze Grass Fed Lamb Mince
- 1/4 cup (75g) tandoori paste
- 450g pkt microwavable basmati rice
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 4 Coles Naan Breads, torn
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, sliced
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tbs coconut flakes, toasted
- 1/2 cup coriander sprigs
- 25g butter, melted
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 2 mins or until browned. Add the tandoori paste. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 mins or until mince is cooked through. Season.
Meanwhile, heat the rice in the microwave following packet directions.
Place spinach in a microwave-safe bowl. Partially cover and cook in the microwave on high for 1 min or until spinach wilts. Arrange the naan bread in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate. Heat in the microwave on high for 1 min or until the naan bread is heated through.
Divide the rice evenly among serving plates. Top with the mince mixture, spinach, cucumber and naan breads. Spoon a dollop of yoghurt over the mince mixture on the plates. Sprinkle with coconut and coriander. Drizzle the naan bread with butter and serve immediately.