Rainbow fruit platter
Bursting with fresh flavours and gorgeous colour, this rainbow fruit platter is almost too pretty to eat!
- 1/2 honeydew melon, seeded, peeled
- 1/4 watermelon
- 1 dragon fruit, halved
- 1/2 rockmelon, seeded, peeled, sliced
- 50g blueberries, halved
- 50g strawberries, halved
- 1 mango, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 yellow peach or nectarine, stoned, thinly sliced
- 1 small firm pear, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 green kiwifruit, peeled, sliced
- 100g green grapes, halved
- 1 star fruit, thinly sliced
- 2 gold kiwifruit, peeled, quartered
- Honey, to drizzle
Use a melon baller to scoop balls from honeydew melon, watermelon and dragon fruit. Use a flower-shaped cutter to cut flowers from the rockmelon.
Arrange the blueberry, dragon fruit, strawberry, watermelon, mango, peach or nectarine, rockmelon, pear, green kiwifruit, grapes, honeydew melon, star fruit and gold kiwifruit on a large serving platter. Drizzle with honey to serve.